Our lawyers are prepared to assist your Turkish company formation. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in establishing a limited company, joint stock company, holding company, branch office, liaison office, free zone company, management, and governance in Istanbul.
Table of Contents
We do provide Turkish company formation services and provide other company governance services for foreign persons and companies. We’ve been assisting foreign clients from Europe, Asia, America, and Africa to start their businesses and their swift migration to Turkey.
We have set up several companies for our clients and we are very well aware of their needs.
We have a customs agency in our office building and many of our clients use their services to perform import, export and transit trade to other countries. We also provide company address services for foreign companies and our rates are very moderate.
Turkish Company Formation is Easy
We have established more than 260 companies for our foreign clients including Spain, UAE, Ukraine, Russia, UK, Morocco, Lebanon, Syria, S. Korea, Germany, Italy, Jordan, Vietnam, Poland, France, Pakistan, China, Hong Kong, USA, Malaysia, Iran, Portugal, Norway, Canada, Saudi Arabia, Iraq, and Kuwait.
How Many Days Needed for a Turkish Company Formation?
We can complete your Turkish company formation and open bank accounts and get online banking in 1-2 days if partners are in Turkey and the company formation process will be faster and cost less.
We can finish your Turkish company formation remotely if you are not in Turkey, however, the setup process will be longer and cost more.
How to Establish a Turkish Company?
According to the Turkish Commercial Code, a limited company (LLC) requires a minimum of one partner and it can be a legal entity or a real person, there can be a maximum of 50 partners. The partner/partners can be Turkish or foreign as well. Foreigners can own 100% of a company and they don’t need a local partner or director.
The minimum required capital for a limited liability company is 10,000. -TL (Turkish lira). The capital of the company shall be paid in two years and up to four installments.
Turkish Company Formation Roadmap
- Partners’ passport translation and notarization
- Obtaining tax id numbers for the partners
- Getting Power of Attorney from the partners for company formation before the Notary Public
- Determining and reserving the company title
- Signing a lease contract for the company address
- Preparing online company establishment procedures
- Filing company details at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce online
- Filing company Articles of Incorporation online and getting it approved
- Filing all the documents at the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce and paying official company registration fees
- Obtaining a company registration certificate from the Istanbul Chamber of Commerce
- Getting signature circular notarized at Notary Public
- Giving Power of Attorney to an accountant on behalf of the company
- Opening company bank account
Bank Account Opening for Your Company
We open bank accounts for companies established in Turkey. Nowadays, there is a huge demand for bank account opening by foreign companies in Turkey. We assist you in opening company bank accounts.
We need the below documents for the company bank account:
- Company articles of incorporation.
- Shareholders’ and directors’ passport copies and their addresses prove documents such as a utility bill.
- Turkish tax id number for each shareholder (we will get it).
- Signature circular for the company.
- Company stamp.
Our Services for a Turkish Company Formation
Our attorneys are experienced in the formation and governance of the below company types;
- Branch Offices
- Liaison Offices
- Limited Liability Companies
- Joint Stock Companies
- Free Trade Zone Companies
- Joint Ventures
We maintain an unsurpassed practice in counseling and representing large and small companies and boards of directors regarding Turkish company formation and corporate governance matters. We advise our clients on all matters concerning the formation of new entities from corporate formalities to tax issues.
We regularly advise clients with respect to the company formation regulations in Turkey. Our services with respect to Turkish company formation include advising and drafting documents in connection with the formation of corporations, limited liability companies, and liaison offices.
Reach us for a Turkish Company Formation
Akkas Law Firm’s Turkish lawyers are prepared to assist your company formation in Turkey. Our company formation lawyers are experienced in limited companies, joint stock companies, branch offices, liaison offices, and free trade zone company formation, management, and governance in Istanbul.
Our law firm is one of the leading law firms providing company formation services in Istanbul, Turkey. You may reach us for a Turkish company formation through our Contact page.