Are you an aspiring investor looking to establish or expand your business in the United States? The E-2 Treaty Investor Visa might be the perfect opportunity for you. At Akkas & Associates Law Firm, we specialize in guiding individuals through the intricate process of obtaining an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa.
Our team of experienced immigration attorneys is dedicated to providing comprehensive support, ensuring a smooth application process from start to finish.
Table of Contents
Our immigration lawyers in the USA are experienced in filing and obtaining the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa Program. You can track the status of your immigration application, petition, or request at the USCIS website.
What is the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa?
The E-2 Treaty Investor Visa is a non-immigrant visa that allows nationals of certain treaty countries to enter the United States for the purpose of developing and directing a business in which they have invested a substantial amount of capital. This visa is an excellent avenue for foreign investors seeking to actively participate in the management of their U.S. business venture.
How to Get an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa – Application Procedures
Applying for an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa involves a series of steps, which can be complex and time-consuming. Our team of immigration experts will guide you through the process, ensuring all required documentation is accurately completed and submitted. The application procedures generally include:
- Investment in a Qualifying Enterprise: The applicant must invest a significant amount of capital in a bona fide enterprise in the U.S.
- Nationality Requirement: The applicant must be a national of a country that has a valid E-2 treaty with the United States.
- Substantial Investment: The investment amount must be substantial, relative to the total cost of the enterprise.
- Developing & Directing: The applicant must play an active role in developing and directing the business.
- Intent to Depart: The applicant must have the intent to depart the U.S. when their E-2 status expires.
Cost of Applying for the Visa
The cost associated with obtaining an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa can vary depending on factors such as legal fees, application processing fees, and other associated expenses. Our team will provide you with a transparent breakdown of these costs during your initial consultation.
The U.S. maintains bilateral treaties with a range of countries, granting their nationals eligibility for the E-2 Treaty Investor Visa. These treaties outline the specific criteria and requirements for each eligible country. Our attorneys will help you determine if your home country is among the treaty countries.
Why Choose Akkas & Associates Law Firm?
- Expertise: Our immigration attorneys possess in-depth knowledge of E-2 Treaty Investor Visa requirements and procedures.
- Tailored Guidance: We understand that each case is unique. Our team crafts personalized strategies to address your specific circumstances.
- Efficiency: Navigating the visa process can be time-sensitive. We work diligently to ensure timely submissions and responses.
- Transparency: We believe in clear communication and transparency. You’ll be informed at every stage of your application.
- Comprehensive Support: From document preparation to legal representation, we offer end-to-end assistance.
Contact us for E-2 Treaty Investor Visa
For investors based in Turkey, Akkas & Associates Law Firm is your trusted partner for all E-2 Treaty Investor Visa matters. Our office in Turkey provides local support and expertise, ensuring you receive top-tier legal assistance without geographical barriers.
Embark on your journey to securing an E-2 Treaty Investor Visa with confidence. Contact Akkas & Associates Law Firm today for a consultation, and let us guide you toward your American business venture.